Gillar o skriva ner lite tankar som slår mig, använder mig oftast utav poesi skrivarprocessen....
I want stacks of money, buck after buck
a pool to dive into like Scrooge McDuck
and I got me the recepie for some money
but the secret ingredient is far from me
kids want to be Zlatan where im from
but within nine million theres only one
the tv sceen is never what it seems
broken dreams, chips never streamed
why was I born into this? answer this!
jeans worth a G but minus the pockets
charming and inteligent, its non sence..
make me rich and ugly, Im good for ages.
I want stacks of money, buck after buck
a pool to dive into like Scrooge McDuck
and I got me the recepie for some money
but the secret ingredient is far from me
kids want to be Zlatan where im from
but within nine million theres only one
the tv sceen is never what it seems
broken dreams, chips never streamed
why was I born into this? answer this!
jeans worth a G but minus the pockets
charming and inteligent, its non sence..
make me rich and ugly, Im good for ages.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar